Educational Programme of the School includes:
1. Registered Psychiatric Nursing (RPN) which runs for 18 months (3 semesters).
2. Affiliation Programmes which run for 8 weeks for the following schools:
• State School of Nursing Batch I & II Benin City, Edo State • Department of Nursing Science, Ekpoma • State School of Midwifery, Benin City, Edo State • Department of Nursing Science, Uniben • State School of Nursing, Agbor, Delta State • State School of Nursing, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State • State School of Nursing, Obangede, Kogi State • Igbenedion University Teaching Hospital • School of Nursing, Okada, Edo State • Baptist School of Nursing, Eku, Delta State • State School of Nursing, Eku, Delta State • State School of Nursing, Warri, Delta State • St. Philomena Catholic Maternity Hospital School of Midwifery, Benin City, Edo State.
3. Refresher program for Psychiatric Nurses. It runs for 3 months.
1. Perspective in Mental Health Care
2. Dynamics of Mental Health Nursing
3. Neuro-Anatomy, Neurophysiology and Diseases of the Nervous and Endocrine System
4. Behavioural Sciences, (Psychology and Medical Sociology)
5. Introduction to Computer Studies
6. Community Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing
7. Research Methods and Statistics
8. Legal Aspect of Mental Psychiatric Nursing
9. Management and Administration in Nursing.